[IPAC-List] Minimum vs Preferred Qualifications

Lance Seberhagen sebe at erols.com
Thu Jan 2 19:02:45 EST 2014

Bryan, that's part of the frustration with MQs. Many employers--
especially government employers-- do not recognize MQs as employee
selection procedures that are subject to legal and professional testing
standards. However, the answer isnot to abolish all MQs-- or all
tests-- just because some of them are not developed, administered, and
used properly. The answer is to identify problems and promote good test
use.

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates

9021 Trailridge Court