[IPAC-List] Use of integrity assessments in public sector

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at neo.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 7 16:11:35 EST 2014

Pat, my reading of the integrity literature is that it has dealt w/ most
of the issues raised in your 2nd paragraph. and your query as to
whether there aren't other approaches to assessing these constructs, is
a fair one. i think SJTs, for instance, can be readily designed to
measure these constructs.

finally, i thought you might find this interesting. although i would
not place much stock in them b/c of the absence of rsch to support their
validity, there are some claims out there about the use of fmri to
measure honesty/lying.

- winfred