[IPAC-List] What happened to ARRO?

Blair, Michael [HR] Michael.Blair at sprint.com
Fri Jan 17 11:03:25 EST 2014

Joel -

I believe ARRO was acquired by URC (University Research Corporation) in the late 80s. I worked at URC from 1992-1995 and several of the I/O staff had come from ARRO. Our library included a bunch of ARRO reports, articles, etc. URC (now URC-CHS) stopped doing I/O work a few years after I left and the I/O staff left. MaryAnn Cooper or Mark Schemmer may be your best bet. Unfortunately, I have lost touch with both over the years. Maybe someone on the list serve is connected with one of them.

Michael Blair
Manager, Integrated Talent Management & Technology
Sprint
Office: 913-439-5222/ Wireless: 913-832-6130
michael.blair at sprint.com
www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld

Looking for a career with Sprint: Jobs at Sprint
Join our Talent Community to receive job alerts: Sprint Talent Community