[IPAC-List] Question re: MQs

Bryan Baldwin Bryan.Baldwin at doj.ca.gov
Tue Jan 21 18:52:00 EST 2014

Hi all - question sorta related to a conversation we were having a few weeks ago: can anyone point me to any articles, studies, etc. that analyze the issue of whether minimum qualifications are merit-related? I have done my best to point out that I believe they are-at best-a blunt instrument. But I could sure use more heads on this one.

Thank you-

Bryan Baldwin
Personnel Officer
California Department of Justice