[IPAC-List] applicants misrepresenting their experience

Fisher, Christine (DOT) christine.fisher at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 12 08:20:20 EDT 2014

Greetings Natasha!  You have probably reviewed a copy of the attached Evaluating Job Applicants: The Role of Training and Experience in Hiring.  The USMSPB provides some good advice on how to guard against applicant misinformation.  Good luck - it is something that we are struggling with, as well.  Christine
Christine Fisher
Office of Human Resources
MN Department of Transportation
395 John Ireland Blvd., M.S. 200