[IPAC-List] In memory...Jeff Feuquay

Blair, Michael [HR] Michael.Blair at sprint.com
Thu Jan 1 15:27:04 EST 2015

IPAC Members & ListServ Readers:

I am sad to inform you that Jeff Feuquay passed away on December 29, 2014.  While Jeff had been ill recently, he was mostly comfortable and died in the presence of Judy, his children, and grandchildren.  The family is holding a celebration of life ceremony on Saturday, January 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM at the United Methodist Church in Nevada, MO.  Those who knew Jeff, are smiling knowing that a celebration of life is a fitting way to say goodbye.  Here is the link to Jeff's obituary: http://www.ferryfuneralhome.com/view.php?view=2543.

Jeff was a long-time contributor and leader for IPAC, as well as the broader assessment community.  His legal updates and other sessions at our annual conferences were always well attended and well received.  IPAC was a very important part of Jeff's life and he was an important part of many of our lives as well.  Judy, his wife, asked that I pass along her thanks and well wishes to IPAC and assessment community.

Jeff was a friend, colleague, mentor, advocate, and associate to many.  He will be missed.

Michael Blair, IPAC President

Office: 913-439-5222/ Wireless: 913-832-6130
michael.blair at sprint.com<mailto:michael.blair at sprint.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld<http://www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld>

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.