[IPAC-List] Time Sensitive-2015 IPAC Innovations in Assessment award!

S Tol tolon.s at outlook.com
Thu May 7 21:14:21 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon, We, the planning committee of the 2015 IPAC conference would like to advertise the IPAC Innovations in Assessment award! Are we able to add this announcement to the IPAC listserve? Please let me know if you need any additional information. We appreciate your time and efforts.

 We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 IPAC Innovations in Assessment award!

The 2015 Innovations in Assessment Award nomination period is April 13, 2015 through 5:00 PM MST May 15, 2015. This award recognizes an individual or a work group for the development of an innovative personnel assessment tool, the use of an existing assessment tool in an innovative manner, or general innovations in assessment policies or procedures which resulted in improved effectiveness, efficiencies, or cost savings. You may nominate yourself or someone in our field who has developed an innovative tool or technique. Individuals and work teams are invited to nominate themselves as well.

The Innovations in Assessment Award will be presented at the upcoming IPAC Conference that will be held July 19-22, 2015 in beautiful Atlanta, Georgia. The winner will receive an engraved plaque to commemorate the accomplishment, the opportunity to present a paper about the innovation at the IPAC conference, and a waiver of the conference registration fee for one person. In addition, award recipient(s) will be invited to share their innovation with the IPAC membership in a future issue of the widely read Assessment Council News (ACN) publication.

Detailed information and a nomination form are available for download HERE. Submissions and questions may be sent directly to Meredith Ramsey, M.S., at meredithramsey22 at gmail.com or 720-261-7600.

Visit the 2015 Conference home page and stay up-to-date on all the latest news and announcements. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! #IPAClanta #beinginnovative 2015 IPAC Conference Planning Committee