[IPAC-List] Vendors for written exams - entry police and fire

Blair, Michael michael.blair at hrblock.com
Mon Jan 4 15:53:02 EST 2016

Kelley -

I would recommend including CWH Management Solutions and Siena Consulting in your entry level evaluations.  Both have very sound entry level written exams for police and fire.  They also offer full consulting services in the event you also want help with a more comprehensive approach (for example, written exam plus oral assessment and work sample).  I know both companies well and can vouch for the quality of their work.  Many jurisdictions also use the entry-level exams from IPMA.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D146FC.DD3ADBA0]
Michael Blair | Manager HCM Technology