[IPAC-List] Need a Test for entry-level police officer

Harry Brull harry at bcgconsultinggroup.com
Tue Feb 16 18:53:03 EST 2016

Colleagues,
I am looking for a written test to be used for screening police applicants.
Specifically, I am looking for a personality-based instrument - not basic skills or other cognitive measures.
(Reason being that Minnesota requires a 2-year degree to apply).

I am looking for a substitute for an instrument that I used for years at PDI/Korn Ferry that measured the following attributes

Achievement Motivation:
Adaptability:
Attention to Detail:
Authoritarianism:
Cooperativeness/ Team Play:
Emotional Control:
Fate Control:
Influence:
Interpersonal Perceptiveness:
Non-delinquency:
Practical Intelligence:
Realistic Interests:
Responsibility:
Sociability:
Tolerance:

Now that I have left PDI/KF, gaining access to the test and getting it scored is difficult.
If anyone knows of a test/vendor who can approximate these measurements, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Harry Brull
BCG Consulting Group

Harry Brull - Senior Partner