[IPAC-List] IPAC journal reaches 1000 downloads!

Scott Edward Highhouse shighho at bgsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 10:10:43 EST 2016

In case you missed it, the new IPAC journal Personnel Assessment and Decisions<http://scholarworks.bgsu.edu/pad/> <http://scholarworks.bgsu.edu/pad/> debuted in December. It is an open-access journal that has no costs to readers or authors. The first issue contains, among other things:

* An article about MetaBus, which is a method for you to simply plug in work-related constructs (e.g., job satisfaction and life satisfaction) and immediately get a meta-analytic estimate of their relation.
* An article on the validity of individual assessment for assessing public-sector workers.
* An article on the use of work samples for assessing personality characteristics.
* An article describing a technology-based selection interview system.

We are delighted to announce that PAD just reached the 1000 download milestone at the end of February. Clearly it is making an impact around the world.

Please consider sending the results of your work in a concise format that may fit into the one of the article types, including regular articles, measurement and measures articles, or innovations in research-based practice articles. We need more contributions from practitioners! If you have any questions about the appropriateness of an idea you may have, please contact me or Dennis Doverspike (dennisdoverspike at gmail.com).

Warm regards,
Scott

[cid:D871FC65-FE23-4CEA-8936-1DCE28BB09D8]