[IPAC-List] Speed vs Power Tests

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Thu Jun 2 12:13:52 EDT 2016

Mike,

If speed is relevant for some jobs, as Winfred points out, and if speed
shows no mean difference by ethnic/racial group, we are missing an
opportunity to reduce adverse impact.

Do you have a reference for the lack of difference in speed or was that
part of the IOOB unpublished presentation?

Thx.

Joel

P.S.  Rich, your restatement of my question correctly captured my
motivation in asking the question.

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.