[IPAC-List] Michael McDaniel's Reference to the so-called Validity-Diversity Dilemma

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:46:02 EDT 2016

we tend to use very general time limits too on our knowledge and similar
tests.  but it has *not* been under the premise or expectation that it
will reduce subgroup differences but instead (besides the usual
administrative constraints) there has been little reason to justify a
time pressure.  hence, Mike's results are aligned w/ what i would expect.

- winfred