[IPAC-List] Michael McDaniel's Reference to the so-called Validity-Diversity Dilemma

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:36:25 EDT 2016

I had forgotten about the ONET assessment or test site until Mike mentioned
it. However, when I tried to go to the site using both Firefox and Google
Chrome, I received a message that it was an insecure connection, someone
was trying to steal my data, and the certificate was invalid.

Are other people having this same problem?

Does the site still exist?

If it still exists, can someone get the federal government to fix this -
seems like a large problem.

Dennis

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
Licensed Psychologist, #3539 (OHIO)
dennisdoverspike at gmail.com

The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or a work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message
in error, please destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. If the
communication is strictly prohibited. In the case of E-mail or electronic
transmission, immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system
and notify the sender. E-mail and fax transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.