[IPAC-List] Michael McDaniel's Reference to the so-called Validity-Diversity Dilemma

Lance Seberhagen sebe at erols.com
Sat Jun 4 15:55:10 EDT 2016

Hi Richard:

PRDC had a great staff, and the 1970s were important in I/O history. As
a formerOPM Regional Psychologist during that time, can you share any
other battles that PRDC had with EEOC over the development of the
Uniform Guidelines and EEO compliance?  For example, weren't Bill Gorham
and PRDC opposed to category ranking (aka "banding") as a way to reduce
unnecessary adverse impact?

Lance S.

---