[IPAC-List] Two years for test fraud

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at workskillsfirst.com
Tue May 2 13:27:52 EDT 2017

When I worked for the City of Chicago in the late 1970's, they jailed the
personnel analyst who was allegedly changing score on a firefighter exam
and also sent a a few state legislators to jail.  It was not clear to me
how the state legislators were involved.

Mike

--
Michael A. McDaniel, Ph.D.
Work Skills First, Inc.