[IPAC-List] Training and Experience Evaluations

John Ford johnf at us.net
Mon Jun 5 13:02:19 EDT 2017

There is also a report from the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board that
addresses training and experience assessment.

It is available here:
https://www.mspb.gov/mspbsearch/viewdocs.aspx?docnumber=968357
<https://www.mspb.gov/mspbsearch/viewdocs.aspx?docnumber=968357&version=9722
11&application=ACROBAT> &version=972211&application=ACROBAT