[IPAC-List] "Can 'Gamifying' The Hiring Process Make it More Effective?" --the article's headline asks

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:12:50 EDT 2017

In case anyone is interested, the full, updated reference is:

Arthur, W., Jr., Doverspike, D., Kinney, T. B., & O’Connell, M. (2017). The
impact of emerging technologies on selection models and research: Mobile
devices and gamification as exemplars. In J. L. Farr & N. T. Tippins
(Eds.), Handbook of Employee Selection (2nd ed.). (Chapter 44, pp.
967-986). New York, NY: Routledge.

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
Doverspike Consulting LLC