[IPAC-List] How to build a cognitive ability test with lower mean group differences

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Fri Feb 16 13:38:57 EST 2018

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your PPTs.  I hope to be able to look at them
before your presentation, but I am a bit swamped with paying work. From
past discussions, we seem to be on different ends of a continuum of
thought on this topic.

FYI, some of my thinking is captured in a "Master Tutorial" proposal I
submitted to SIOP for this year's conference (copy attached).

The tutorial was accepted and it is scheduled for Friday, April 20th,
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM, Room Chicago 7.

Best,
Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents without permission. If you have received this message in error please destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify the sender. Thank you.