[IPAC-List] Confidentiality Agreements

Lance Seberhagen sebe at rcn.com
Mon Aug 19 17:24:37 EDT 2019

Good question!  Given the continuing problem of _cheating & test
security problems_ in Public Safety tests, I would like to broaden the
discussion to include:

1.  Examples of test security agreements for outside assessors.  For
example, payment of travel expenses could be contingent on following
test security policy.

2.  Examples of test security agreements for internal subject matter
experts who assist in test development. For example, employees could be
subject to disciplinary action.

3.  Other policies and procedures to prevent cheating & other test
security problems.  For example, employees could be prohibited from
conducting outside training on taking promotional exams.

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates

9021 Trailridge Court

Vienna, VA 22182

703-790-0796

www.seberhagen.com <http://www.seberhagen.com>

On 8/19/2019 4:29 PM, Klus, Thomas M. wrote:

> Does anyone use or have an example of a confidentiality agreement you
> use when you bring in outside assessors for promotional processes?
> While we can lock down our candidates since they are employees, we are
> wanting to tighten up our processes, but we really don’t have any
> teeth when it comes to raters discussing candidates after a process.
> Just curious.
>
> Thomas Klus
>
> Thomas Klus, M.S., PHR
>
> Public Safety Test Analyst