[IPAC-List] Confidentiality Agreements

Klus, Thomas M. Thomas.Klus at fairfaxcounty.gov
Wed Aug 21 10:55:27 EDT 2019

Thank you Edward. This is very helpful.

Thomas Klus
Thomas Klus, M.S., PHR
Public Safety Test Analyst
Department of Human Resources
703-324-5808

From: Porter, Edward J - DOR <Edward.Porter at wisconsin.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:53 AM
To: Lance Seberhagen <sebe at rcn.com>; Klus, Thomas M. <Thomas.Klus at fairfaxcounty.gov>; ipac-list at ipacweb.org
Cc: Porter, Edward J - DOR <Edward.Porter at wisconsin.gov>
Subject: RE: [IPAC-List] Confidentiality Agreements

The State of Wisconsin uses a Job Expert Certificate to document participants (employees or not) involved in some stage of the development/testing process.  It includes a statement at the bottom near the participant's signature regarding exam security.

https://dpm.wi.gov/Documents/DPM%20FORMS/DOA-15511%20Job%20Expert%20Certificate.pdf

I recall older, more expansive versions of the form that spelled out consequences of the statutory violation, which includes misdemeanor fine or imprisonment.

Ed Porter
Assistant Director, Human Resources Bureau
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
(608) 266-7061
edward.porter at wisconsin.gov<mailto:edward.porter at wisconsin.gov>