[IPAC-List] A list of the 50 Most Influential Living Psychologists

mhammer at 295.ca mhammer at 295.ca
Tue Jan 7 19:34:20 EST 2020

The last SIOP conference I ever attended, then outgoing president Kevin
Murphy delivered an address in which he lamented how few I/O types were to
be found in psychology departments, because they were too often lured away
by the higher salaries paid by management and business faculties. So maybe
there are no I/O types among those 50 because anyone NOT affiliated with a
psychology, cognitive science, or neuroscience department was simply
struck from the list.

I'm proud to say that two of those on the list were classmates, and a
third was someone our lab collaborated with, back when he had hair.

Mark Hammer
Ottawa