[IPAC-List] Stress tolerance test

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at tamu.edu
Tue Jun 2 03:21:57 EDT 2020

i am editing the /Human Performance/ inugural special issue on
_measurement in the organizational sciences_ and there are two
resilience-related papers the may be germane to this discussion:

1.  Cheng et al., "Understanding how resilience is measured in the
organizational sciences

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08959285.2020.1744151

2.  Teng et al., "Capturing resilience in context: Development and
validation of a situational judgment test of resilience"

hope this is helpful?

thanks.

- winfred