[IPAC-List] Downloading 2021 IPAC Conference Videos (on the web for 30 days)

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Tue Aug 10 09:33:54 EDT 2021

Hello all,

FYI-

The 2021 IPAC Conference videos are on the web for 30 days (starting
yesterday).

I was able to view and download the IPAC videos after signing in here:
https://app.socio.events/MTAxMzA/Overview/130839
- Just go to Agenda, find the session of interest, and click on "View
Recording".

I was able to download the videos for my sessions using a Vietnamese
browser called "coc coc".  A little web search indicates that it is a
legit browser without reported malware.  (I have used it on-and-off for
a few months, both on a PC and a Mac.)  The coc coc browser provides a
simple way to download videos.  You simply go the URL with the video and
click on the down arrow.

This is the English language landing page from which you can download
the browser:
https://coccoc.com/home/en/

Happy viewing.

Joel

--
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Letter from a Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963.

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Continuing Education website (home study of recent journal articles): https://www.aprtestingservice.com/

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents without permission. If you have received this message in error please destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify the sender. Thank you.