[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One

scateu scateu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:03:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

You may need to click the configuration icon ( gear ) , and check “Amp” on, then set LNA(Low Noise Amplifier) gain and VGA(Variable Gain Amplifier) to about 1/3 to the right.

Oh, you need to click the ‘play’ button first, or those slider and checkbox would be grey.

Cheers,
scateu

在 2014年8月13日,下午9:36,Dan Koellen <phase2682 at gmail.com> 写道: