[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One

Dan Koellen phase2682 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 00:16:57 EDT 2014

The latest SDR# did the trick, I am able to get FM, NWS, 2mtr ham etc. but the HF bands are dead with or without the ham it up.  I thought even with your antenna I should be able to pick up 15MHz WWV.  I'll try later in the evening.

The gear configuration for HackRF in sdr# shows jawbreaker only and the pulldown does not work, same is true with the sampling rate.  Is that normal?

Thanks again for your help

Phase2682