[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Aug 15 10:55:04 EDT 2014

ANT500 is pretty useless below 75 MHz.  You might have better luck with
a long piece of wire, but a loop antenna or large dipole would probably
be best for HF.  Personally I've never been able to pick up WWV very
well, probably because I'm too close to the transmitter to pick up a sky
wave and there are mountains blocking the ground wave.

You might want to send a note to the sdr# developer if you think
something needs updating.  Everything I know about sdr# was picked up
from conversations in IRC.