[Hackrf-dev] Testing my new HackRF One

Jay Bougie jaybougie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:34:45 EDT 2014

On the subject of properly tightening down SMA connections, they do
actually make torque wrenches for this specific case, they go from  $30-200
USD.

Zero's suggestion for tightening, (which is more than just 'finger tight' )
will work for most. A 5/16" wrench is also an option, if used carefully.
SMA can be over-tightened and connectors destroyed.