[Hackrf-dev] Need a HackRf forum

Fabian Off fabian+hackrf at simpletechs.net
Wed Aug 27 12:35:29 EDT 2014

It is, if you know what you're looking for or have a specific problem.

It's not if you just received your hackrf and you'd like to browse what
people discussed over here.
Neither is signing up for this list, as you need to wait for new topics to
arrive in your designated inbox.
Imagine using the archives to get an overview of what was discussed before
- it's split by month, you can't follow a thread easily.

I'm not asking for anyone to change habits. Just make the information
better accessible.