[Hackrf-dev] Need a HackRf forum

Marc Péquignot marc.pequignot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:37:42 EDT 2014

Michael,

What do you mean by "indexed by search engine"?

 From my understanding, the archives
(http://nine.pairlist.net/pipermail/hackrf-dev/) are sorted according to
different key (author, subject, thread, date) but I don't see any search
capability.
Except the magic one I'm using : download files, concatenate files, open
with notepad++ and search... :-(
Do I miss something?

With the low usage of the DL, it's not a big issue, even if it's a
difficulty for newcomers.

Regards

Marc,