[Hackrf-dev] Need a HackRf forum

Marc Péquignot marc.pequignot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:41:45 EDT 2014

Michael,

"This is a discussion list for users and developers of HackRF:
http://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/
This is the preferred place to ask questions about HackRF, get help with
troubleshooting, share applications, and discuss hardware and software
development."

OK, it's clear.
You're the boss and I will adapt myself...

Thank you

Marc

PS : how can we indicates that a thread is terminated and/or the
question solved?