[Hackrf-dev] Firmware Update Via Windows

Scott Halligan scott at scan-ne.net
Sun Aug 31 13:17:24 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just received my HackRF One yesterday and I'm finally getting a chance
to sit down and use it. I am a Windows user and I was able to install it
easily using the latest version of Zadig. I've got it working with both
SDR# and SDR-Console, and obviously have something to learn about
finding the right balance of gain under various circumstances.

I know there is a new version of firmware available. I have done some
searching but I'm not finding or I'm missing a guide that shows how to
do the update using Windows. Forgive my ignorance if I'm missing
something obvious. I am using Windows 7 32 bit right now but will also
use the HackRF on a Windows 8 64 bit PC.

Thanks in advance, and regards.

Scott
Webmaster - Scan New England
http://www.scan-ne.net