[Hackrf-dev] How to tell if antenna is faulty

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:21:26 EST 2019

Technically there is only *one* SMA connector, it is defined in MIL-STD-348.
There is also "RP-SMA" which has the same mechanical dimensions but swaps
the pin and socket locations from the outer threaded version to the inner
threaded version.

That said, a vendor might confuse them and call some random connector "SMA"
(I have seen TV types refer to the  75 ohm "F" connector as an SMA
connector incorrectly)
--Chuck