[Hackrf-dev] Two Channel Receiver

Nicolas Araújo nicolas at lesc.ufc.br
Thu Oct 29 13:30:22 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone!

I am trying to design a receiver able to record two radio stations on the
same time. I am setting the number of channels equals to two and putting as
device arguments "hackrf=0,nchan=2". However, I am receiving the following
error message:

File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/top_block.py", line 111,
in start
top_block_start_unlocked(self._impl, max_noutput_items)
File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/runtime_swig.py", line
4534, in top_block_start_unlocked
return _runtime_swig.top_block_start_unlocked(r, max_noutput_items)
RuntimeError: resolve_port: hierarchical block 'source_impl': output 1 is
not connected internally

Any suggestions, ideas, solutions, corrections?

Thank you!