[Hackrf-dev] Two Channel Receiver

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:49:11 EDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,

Assuming the two radio stations are within 20MHz of each other in terms of
frequency, the way to do this is to use the HackRF to grab one wide channel
that covers both of them, and then to create two tuners in your graph that
pull the stations out of that wide spectrum chunk. To see how to do this
inefficiently (but it works!) Do the HackRF tutorial to receive an FM radio
station, and then duplicate the blocks for the first mixer, the
downsampler, and the wideband demodulator. That will tune a "second"
channel from the same 20MHz input spectrum. You can then run the audio out
to a mixer block with a slider to adjust the mix between the two stations.
Slide left for station 1, slide right for station 2, in the middle you get
both mixed together :-).
--Chuck