[IPAC-List] IPAC Conference Proposals

Shelley Langan slangan at cps.ca.gov
Tue Jan 27 17:56:46 EST 2009

Greetings, everyone!

The 2009 IPAC Conference is coming – please think about being a part of the exciting conference program and submitting a proposal. Visit IPAC's website at www.ipacweb.org <http://www.ipacweb.org> to submit proposals - information regarding submission procedures and the on-line submission link is located on our home page or can be accessed directly at http://www.ipacweb.org/conf/09/2009call.html <http://www.ipacweb.org/conf/09/2009call.html> .

Proposals are due this Friday, January 30, 2009, and questions about the proposal process and/or conference activities are welcome to my attention at slangan at cps.ca.gov.

Thanks in advance for you support of IPAC and our upcoming conference!

Shelley Langan,

Conference Chair

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shelley Langan, IPMA-CP

Technical Director, HR Practices & Assessment Services

CPS Human Resource Services

241 Lathrop Way

Sacramento, CA 95815

slangan at cps.ca.gov