[IPAC-List] $471.27 for Mussio and Smith's Content Validity

Bryan Baldwin Bryan.Baldwin at doj.ca.gov
Fri Feb 6 11:58:17 EST 2009

What a great set-up, Joel. It just so happens that IPAC is going to be publishing a monograph from Charley Sproule in the very near future entitled "Rationale and Research Evidence Supporting the Use of Content Validation in Personnel Assessment."

It's an excellent summary (as you might imagine) and I think everyone will want to have a copy.

...and it won't cost $400.

Bryan

Bryan Baldwin
Staff Services Manager
California Department of Justice
Division of Administrative Support
Personnel Programs
(916) 322-5446

>>> Joel Wiesen <wiesen at personnelselection.com> 2/5/2009 7:03 PM >>>

For those who might care, the selling price on Amazon is $471.27 for a
used copy of Steve Mussio and Mary Smith's Content Validity: A
Procedural Manual, published by IPMA in 1973:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Content+Validity%3A+A+Procedural+Manual%3A+Mussio+...&x=16&y=22

Joel

P.S. Luckily I found my copy, a careful search motivated by the price of
a replacement.

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org