[IPAC-List] IPAC ACN Survey

Willihnganz, Michael MWillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
Fri Feb 13 14:32:03 EST 2009

Greetings IPAC Members and Friends,

In my Presidential Message found in the February issue of the Assessment
Council News (ACN), I indicated that the IPAC Board has been hard at
work making some organizational "infrastructure" changes to better
support our new independent, self-supporting organization. Some of
these changes have to do with the manner in which we communicate with
IPAC members and practitioners in the assessment community. Bryan
Baldwin and his Naming/Branding Transition Team, along with Anthony
Bayless, Editor of the ACN, have been identifying potential enhancements
to the ACN. So that we may publish a newsletter that has perceived
value, we would like to solicit your input to assist us in making these
desired enhancements.

Please take a few minutes and complete the ACN survey found at:
www.surveymonkey.com/acn

We would appreciate it if you could complete the survey by February
28th.

All the best,

Mike Willihnganz
IPAC President

Mike Willihnganz
Assistant Human Resources Director
County of Napa Human Resources
1195 Third Street, Suite 110
Napa, CA 94559
(707) 259-8720
mwillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
www.NapaCountyCareers.com

"Excellence Through Innovative and Collaborative Solutions"