[IPAC-List] Conference Hotel Registration

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at rbbattorneys.com
Mon Feb 23 18:00:54 EST 2009

Potentital IPMA-HR / IPAC conference attendees,

It's a time of building for both organizations and we need to be in
Nashville. If the Special Conference Attendee's rate of $181 at the
Renaisssance Hotel is high enough that it might prevent your attendnce, try
their government rate of $117. Hope to see you there.

Jeff

Dr. Jeff Feuquay, Psychologist & Attorney
Special Counsel to Russell, Brown & Breckenridge
PO Drawer J, Nevada MO 64772-0938

Tel: 417.667.5076 Fax: 417.667.3013
Cell: 417.549.0997

PRIVACY NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§2510 et seq.. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged under attorney-client and/or
psychologist-patient doctrines. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and may constitute a
crime. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete it entirely from your system. Thank you.

NON-SECURE COMMUNICATION NOTICE: The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel
requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1)
e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail
that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it
passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not
participating in our communication may intercept our communications by
improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer
unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am
communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive
communications via this medium or because this is a non-privileged
communication. If you want future communications to be sent in a different
fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.

ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT NOTICE: No trees were killed in the creation or
transmission of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced.