[IPAC-List] IPAC Draft Bylaws for Review

Bayless, Julia Julia.Bayless at sodexo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:38:48 EST 2009

Hi -

As IPAC continues to transition to an independent organization, we have drafted a new set of bylaws for your consideration. The Organizational Structure and Support transition team and the Board of Directors have written and voted to release the draft bylaws for membership consideration (attached). The bylaws are available for review and comment for 30 days (until March 31, 2009), after which time the bylaws will be revised, voted on by the Board, and released to the membership again for a vote to adopt. At this time we welcome any comments, changes, suggestions, ideas you may have for the new IPAC bylaws.

Please direct your feedback to Julia Bayless, Membership Chair and Board Member, at julia.bayless at sodexo.com<mailto:julia.bayless at sodexo.com> or 301-987-4343. Thank you!

Julia

Julia M Bayless (formerly Julia McElreath)
Senior Manager, HRPI
Talent Development
T: 301 987 4343
note new e-mail address: julia.bayless at sodexo.com<mailto:julia.bayless at sodexo.com>

Sodexo
A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Services www.sodexoUSA.com<http://www.sodexousa.com/>
Join in the fight against hunger: www.helpSTOPhunger.org<http://www.helpstophunger.org/>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission contains information from Sodexo, Inc. which may be confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.