[IPAC-List] Fire Lieutenant Reading Lists

Arbel, Eran Eran_Arbel at sheriff.org
Wed Mar 18 16:08:39 EDT 2009

These are the fire-related texts we use for our Lieutenant's test:

1. Fire and Emergency Services Company Officer, 4th edition
ISBN 0879392819;

2. Building Construction Related to Fire Service, 2nd edition
ISBN 0879391626;

3. Principles of Vehicle Extrication, 2nd edition
ISBN 0879391766;

We also include some supervisory related material as well.

Eran Arbel, MS, SPHR
Human Resources Analyst - Selection & Assessment
Broward Sheriff's Office Human Resources Bureau
Phone: (954) 321-4408
Fax: (954) 321-4431