[IPAC-List] Fire Lieutenant Reading Lists

keith.poole at phoenix.gov keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Wed Mar 18 18:08:17 EDT 2009

Not sure if this helps, we don't have Lt., we go from Fire Capt to Fire
Battalion Chief. Our last Fire Captain process in 2008:
- IFSTA "Fire Department Company Officer" 3rd Ed, selected chapters
- NFPA "Fire Command" 2nd Ed in its entirety
- IFSTA "Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 1st Ed, selected
chapters
- IFSTA "Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook", 2nd Ed, selected
chapters
- IAFF Hazardous Materials Manual, Unit 3, Section1 and 2

Keith Poole
Personnel Supervisor
City of Phoenix Personnel Dept
Employment Services
(602) 261-8861
keith.poole at phoenix.gov

Joel Wiesen <wiesen at personnelselection.com>
Sent by: ipac-list-bounces at ipacweb.org
03/18/2009 01:05 PM

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org
cc

Subject
[IPAC-List] Fire Lieutenant Reading Lists

What fire service texts might you suggest considering putting on a
reading list for a Fire Lieutenant exam (building construction, hazmat,
etc?)

Thanks.

Joel

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org