[IPAC-List] IPAC 2009 and 2010 Conferences

Willihnganz, Michael MWillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
Mon Mar 23 11:27:24 EDT 2009

Greetings IPAC Members and Friends,

As I am sure you know by now, the 2009 IPAC conference will be a joint
IPAC and IPMA-HR affair. The conference program includes 9
pre-conference workshops and over 45 educational sessions. Please plan
on joining us in Nashville from September 12th to the 16th for what
promises to be a tremendous professional development and networking
event. IPAC members can take advantage of a special IPAC early bird
registration rate. Details can be found on the IPAC website
(IPACweb.org). If you are not yet an IPAC member, join today!

With the final touches being placed on the 2009 conference program, the
IPAC officers and board have now begun planning the 2010 IPAC
conference. The 2010 conference will be held in Southern California.
We are in the process of identifying conference dates and would like
your input. Please complete the brief survey found at
www.surveymonkey.com/2010conf and tell us which dates would work best
for you. Completing the survey will only take about one minute of your
time.

Thanks for your input!

Mike Willihnganz
IPAC President

Mike Willihnganz
Assistant Human Resources Director
County of Napa Human Resources
1195 Third Street, Suite 110
Napa, CA 94559
(707) 259-8720
mwillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
www.NapaCountyCareers.com

"Excellence Through Innovative and Collaborative Solutions"