[IPAC-List] on line testing company referral

drbays at aol.com drbays at aol.com
Fri May 22 18:56:53 EDT 2009

Jason,

I worked with Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP) a couple of years ago to set up testing nationally for a certification program.? They are a smaller firm, knowledgeable about testing, very flexible and good people with whom to work.? Typically, they develop the tests they administer for clients, but in our case they only did the web-based test hosting, proctored at their own test centers, and provided the statistical analyses we needed.? Their website is www.goamp.com.?

Marianne