[IPAC-List] Ideal PPT for FF

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 21:15:14 EDT 2010

Neither have I hit the current research, but I am aware of some of the legal
issues. Still . . . are we saying that some level of fast/strong is "good
enough" rather then more of those being better? As in: Must have sufficient
strength and speed to extract an unconscious victim from a burning
builiding, including a single flight of stairs, prior to the victim
exceeding medium-rare. Candidates may substitute one year experience for
each degree of victim doneness, up to but not exceeding medium-well.

Ya know, I'm thinking I could care less the gender of the firefighter who
shows up at my burning house, but I want the strongest, fastest one, with
the best combination of judgment, agility and bravery. (and a number of
other competencies we know are important)

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
CEO of the Psychology-Law Center, LLC
108 W. Walnut, Nevada, Mo 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 cell: 417-549-0997