[IPAC-List] Ideal PPT for FF

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Sun Mar 14 22:16:43 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps endurance should be considered as well as maximum performance,
given the way FFs fight fires. If focusing on max performance has max
adverse impact, and if focusing on endurance has less adverse impact,
then we should be particularly careful about what we choose to measure.

Any thoughts from PPT users? Job analysts? Exercise physiologists?

Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. Please do not
forward any contents without permission. If you have received this
message in error please completely remove it from your computer and
notify the sender. Thank you.