[IPAC-List] What's I/O Gotta Know

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:59:17 EDT 2010

Greetings, All y'all

I've been asked to give a brief(?) presentation to KCAPS (Kansas City
Applied Psychologists), a group of 40+ I/O Psych folks. The topic: Legal
issues that I/O folk need to be aware of. I can put together the stuff on
selection, due process and a few other areas, but I'd appreciate your
thoughts on areas that should be included. Thanks for any help.

Jeff