[IPAC-List] Automated interview systems

Lance Seberhagen sebe at erols.com
Thu Apr 1 21:52:17 EDT 2010

I'm not a big fan of automated telephone "interviews" in which the
candidate calls an 800 number and answers structured questions by
pressing a number on the phone keypad. If the candidate presses the
wrong number by mistake, the candidate "fails" and the "interview" is
abruptly ended. If the candidate attempts to call back to re-start the
interview, he/she is given a recorded message that says re-testing is
not allowed.

I'm not sure if anyone has perfected an automated video interview system
yet, but interactive videos are a promising new technology from
ClicFlic.com, based in the Washington, DC area. Mike Russiello, CEO of
ClicFlic is a member of PTC/MW and is the former founder and CEO of
Brainbench, Inc (now part of Previsor, Inc), which specializes in
computerized adaptive testing. See what ChicFlic.com can do. This
might be the answer.

http://www.clicflic.com/
http://www.clicflic.com/help/examples.xhtml

Lance