[IPAC-List] Pictures from Conference

Ines.Fraenkel at sfgov.org Ines.Fraenkel at sfgov.org
Tue Aug 24 22:48:21 EDT 2010

My bad! I will get the photos to Bill right away! I took many during the
first 2 days. It was a great conference -- don't miss the next one in DC!

Ines Vargas Fraenkel
Chief Supervising Attorney - Office of Citizen Complaints
25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 241-7738 direct
(415) 518-6052 cell
(415) 241-7733 fax
ines.fraenkel at sfgov.org
www.sfgov.org/occ

"Doverspike,Denni
s"
<dd1 at uakron.edu> To
Sent by: "'ipac-list at ipacweb.org'"
ipac-list-bounces <ipac-list at ipacweb.org>
@ipacweb.org cc

Subject
08/24/2010 07:31 [IPAC-List] Pictures from
PM Conference

Are we going to get pictures from the Conference (which by the way I
thought was one of the best ever in terms of content and hospitality) up on
the IPAC website? I do see that there are a lot of great presentations up
there, so if you are on the listserv and not a member, it is a wonderful
reason to become a member.
IPAC-List at ipacweb.org