[IPAC-List] IPMAAC Monographs Archive

Bill Waldron bill at waldronconsulting.com
Thu Aug 26 15:19:26 EDT 2010

In IPAC's earlier life as IPMAAC, we published a series of monographs
on assessment-related topics. The last of these was published in 1994,
a few months before this website was born. However, none of the
monographs survived in a digital format. We are now able to offer them
here, thanks to the efforts of Joel Wiesen, who scanned (and performed
optical character recognition on) these from his personal collection.

Neither Joel nor I could locate a copy of one of the monographs. If
any of you have a copy of the following, let us know:

B. Morefield, C. Schultz & C.L. Valadez. Test Wiseness: Cultural
Orientation and Job Related Factors in the Design of Multiple Choice
Test Questions. Volume 2, Number 1 (1989).

There's some interesting stuff in those monographs, so have a look!

http://www.ipacweb.org/files/monographs_ipmaac/

Bill