[IPAC-List] History of T&E update

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at WorkSkillsFirst.com
Tue Oct 19 14:38:32 EDT 2010

I am writing to thank this list's participants for reports and leads. My
best guess is that the report I seek is:

Beardsley, V. A. (1976). A Study of the Rating of Education and
Experience as an Examination Method in the Pennsylvania State Civil
Service Commission. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State Civil Service
Commission, Bureau of Examinations, Research and Special Projects
Division.

Again, I am looking for any documentation on the history of T&Es. I believe
that I had been exposed to some of the history when I taught an IPMAAC or
regional affiliate T&E workshop with Jim Johnson in the 1990's. My memory is
that he told me the history information he knew was originally in a State of
Pennsylvania personnel office report.

If you know of another source of information on this history of T&Es or if
you have the Beardsley report, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mike McDaniel

--
Michael A. McDaniel, Ph.D.